Anabolic Steroids Use – Anabolic Steroids are used more for non-medical reasons than otherwise, and this has been so ever since its utility for performance enhancement has become widely known among athletes and body-builders.
In quite a few illnesses, medical practitioners prescribe anabolic steroids. Use of it is however suggested with caution since the drug is known to show harmful side effects. Ironically, anabolic steroids are used more for non-medical reasons than otherwise, and this has been so ever since its utility for performance enhancement has become widely known among athletes and body-builders. Glossing over what prompts people resorting to anabolic steroids’ use – or is it misuse – here are some main reasons:
- Professional athletes in their attempts to over-perform use anabolic steroids. One remembers Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson winning the 1988 Olympic 100-meter dash in Seoul to make a new world record, but later stripped of the title when tests revealed that he partook banned steroid, stanozolol.
- Men suffering from behavioral syndromes, believing they look small and insignificant even though they are muscular, use anabolic steroids. Similarly, women with this problem take the drug as they tend to think they are flabby, though in actual they are quite lean and muscular.
- It is seen that people who have suffered physical or sexual abuse in the past often take recourse to the drug with the belief that it will make them look stronger and abler thus discouraging any future attacks.
- Adolescent youth get a kick out of doing risky things, like driving fast, drinking atrociously and suchlike. They are easily attracted to anabolic steroids’ use.
Are anabolic steroids not used for medicinal purpose? But yes they are. Some examples are:
- Helping patients gain weight after a severe illness, injury, or continuing infection. They may also be administered when patients do not gain or maintain normal weight because of unexplained medical reasons.
- Treating certain types of anemia and also some kinds of breast cancer in women.
- Treating hereditary angioedema that causes swelling of face, arms, legs, throat, windpipe, bowels, or sexual organs.
After all, you need to be careful with Anabolic Ateroids, so if you are into Bodybuilding or some other sports, you´d be better of with a natural booster like Test RX.
TestRX’s All New Muscle-Building Formula
If you’re heard of TestRX, you know what it does. TestRX is a natural testosterone booster. As that description implies, it’s designed to boost testosterone, without needles, and help guys feel like they’re in their 20s, with more energy, less fat storage, more muscle and higher sex drive.
Yet a funny thing happened with TestRX. A lot of guys bought the popular low T booster specifically to get bigger muscles. And why not? Testosterone encourages protein synthesis and fuels muscle growth. Yet it’s natural, and that gives men an option to get bigger muscles without steroids.
So TestRX did something that guys are now applauding; TestRX is now a bodybuilding supplement, with an all-new testosterone boosting formula that gives men more energy, faster recovery, and bigger muscles as a result.
And don’t tell everyone, but it may also increase your sex drive and stamina. The new TestRX formula is the following:
Fenugreek – Fenugreek may help you lose weight. A 2010 study found this popular herb from India and the Arabic region helped 30 guys lose fat and boost testosterone. That testosterone had high bioavailability too, which means the body can use it more efficiently.
Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 is linked to 25% higher testosterone. Yes, it’s the sunshine vitamin, and assists with better calcium absorption, but this fat-soluble vitamin is also a testosterone booster, as evidenced by a 2011 study that found it increased this muscle-building hormone in 165 non-diabetic volunteers.
Vitamin K2 – Just call Vitamin K2 your testosterone preserver – a study conducted in 2011 found this group of compounds helped boost testosterone in the testes. It may also reduce bone loss, and appears to have cardiovascular benefits as well.
Vitamin B6 – One of the B vitamins, Vitamin B6 is responsible for a variety of health functions in the body. A 1984 study suggests it influences testosterone and other steroid hormones, possibly by recycling receptors from the nucleus to cytosol after initial translocation.
Magnesium – Magnesium may be the ultimate energy drink – it’s the second most common electrolyte in the body and helps deliver oxygen to your muscles. This is strengthened by a 1998 study which found this essential dietary mineral ‘substantially’ reduced time for extreme athletes to finish triathlon-like training.
Magnesium appears to alter how the body uses glucose when exposed to extreme physical stress, so athletes have better performance when things get real. Additionally, it’s linked to increased strength as well.
Zinc – You know zinc as an aphrodisiac, and indeed, this is what helps make TestRX a virility booster. But zinc is poetry for your testosterone too, according to a 2006 study which found this essential micronutrient helped wrestlers get their T back after exhaustion. More enjoyable, a 1981 study shows zinc makes guys more, uh, ‘randy’ and ‘capable’ in the bedroom.
D-Aspartic Acid – You have no idea the power of D-Aspartic Acid. This amino acid boosts testosterone and then some, according to a 2009 study, which found D-AA boosted testosterone, HGH and Luteinizing Hormone (LH). That translates to fun in bed, according to another study – this one in 2012, which found D-AA boosted testosterone in guys between 30% and 60%.
Virility increased as well in that study, in case you were wondering.
In short, TestRX bodybuilding supplement is made with high-octane natural ingredients that boost testosterone and increase muscle growth, boost strength, help guys lose weight and recover faster. Consider it your legal edge for testosterone in the gym – TestRX can give you sex and muscles. If you’re man enough to claim that edge, step up and order TestRX now.